Sunday, July 9, 2017

About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Shane Fatehi and I will be working with the 1/12th Scale Team for the Spartan Superway! I recently finished my courses at Foothill Community College, the reason behind my late start, and will be attending SJSU in 2017 Fall Semester. My major is Mechanical Engineering and my goal is to emphasize on Mechatronics in grad school. Some of my responsibilities for this Summer internship includes; implementing encoders to detect bogie position, redesigning components on the bogie to allow for quick assembly, and assisting my team members with the Outer Loop Arduino program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 5: 7/31/2017 to 8/4/2017

Progress this week (more details below): -DC motor issue research -Battery charge no longer lasts as long on the bogie research -Now able...